Through this website, you can link to other websites which are not under the control of FlashMover. We have no managed the nature, content, and accessibility of those sites. The addition of any links does not of necessity imply advice or endorse the views spoken within them.
We promise that we take data security seriously and use your private data only to offer personalized knowledge.
- We use Mailchimp for our newsletter, which you can opt-out of, and Google Analytics for analyzing website data.
- If you subscribed to our newsletter, you would be given our newsletters. You can always unsubscribe by following the link in the email or by emailing us.
- If you gave us your person’s name, it would only be used to personalize the newsletters.
- We have never sold, we are not selling, and we will not sell any of your data provided to us.
- All of our affiliates are GDPR obedient.
You have the right to:
- Be knowledgeable regarding how the data is collected and used.
- Have the right to use the data about you.
- Ask us to modify the data about you.
- Ask us to erase the data about you.
- Ask us to stop sending you newsletters.
FlashMover abides by the GDPR system, so if you wish to have your information (e.g., comments removed) and you’re an EU occupant, please get in touch with us. We are contented to amend/remove your in order/comments/email from the mailing list if you get in touch with us. We do not keep minor copies of commenters/reader contact information without consent. Likewise, we do not resell or share your contact information with third parties, and once you opt-out of the mailing list, you are enduringly detached.