AutoCAD is a computer-aided design (CAD) program used for 2-D and 3-D design and drafting. AutoCAD is produced and marketed by Autodesk Inc. and was one of the leading CAD programs that could be executed on personal computers. AutoCAD was derived initially from a program called Interact, which was written in a proprietary language. The first publicity of the software used only primitive entities such as polygons, circles, lines, arcs and text to construct complex objects. Later, it came to support custom objects through a C++ application programming interface. The advanced version of the software involves a complete set of tools for solid modelling and 3-D. AutoCAD also maintains numerous application program interfaces for automation and customization.
DWG (drawing) is the native file format for AutoCAD and a basic CAD data interoperability standard. The software has also granted Design Web Format (DWF) support, a format developed by Autodesk for publishing CAD data. AutoCAD contains numerous design layouts and templates designed for architectural planning and building construction. You can use these to draw accurate 2D drawings and render 3D graphics. These can be used in combination with its built-in analytical tools. Together, they give you insight into the building’s components and see its stress and load levels. Files produced in this drafting software application can be done swiftly and perfectly. It has a reusable block library, allowing you to easily edit, copy, stretch, rotate, and scale your drawings. These are made accurate by their fractional dimension and decimal input tool. These will help in rendering your drafts into true-to-life models. You can open multiple file formats, including DWG, DXF, SVG, CGM, and HPGL.
The Pros and Cons of AutoCAD
The Pros Of AutoCAD
- Draw to Scale. One of the main advantages of AutoCAD is that it permits you to draw to scale.
- Easy Layout and Viewing.
- Draw Perfectly.
- Make Modifications Easily and Reduce Risk of Error.
- Identify Design Problems.
- Estimate Material Quantities for Production.
- Store and Transfer Data Safely.
- Save Time and Money.
The Cons of AutoCAD
- Expensive start-up costs.
- Fully grasping the use of this software takes time.
- The software wants strong computer processing power.
- The courses, including its training, are costly.
- AutoCAD cannot easily edit lines and locations.
- There are limited file formats.
- Limit the number of possible colours.
- AutoCAD 2022 for Windows
- Windows 8.1,
- Windows 8,
- Windows 7
- Windows 10,
- Windows 8,
- Available languages:
- Trial version
- Autodesk, Inc. https://www.autodesk.com
How to Download>>>> Click Below to Download